How much does it cost?
There is a R50 registration fee, but it is not to be paid upfront.
It will be added to your first invoice.
How high do you want to soar?
With Avon, you set your goals.
Your drive and ambition put you in cntrol of your business and earning potential.
|Order Size Discount Level% Potential Earnings||
|R4 860 and greater 30% discount R5000=R1500 discount|
R1 260-R4 859 25% discount R4000=R1000 discount
|R526 - R1 259 20% discount R1000=R200 discount|
|R350 - R525 15% discount R400=R60 discount|
- Fixed discount will be paid on all customer order builders offers
- There will be a R15 administration fee on all orders.
- The administration fee is free for orders overs R1 800.
- Orders less than R350 will not be processed and will automatically be deleted.
How to do I pay?
There are various ways to pay:
- Internet Banking
- First National Bank - By using the deposit slip provided with your invoice you can pay your Avon account at any First National Bank.
- Easy Pay Stations - You can pay at aby Easy Pay Station. These can be found at various locations, including most Pick n Pays, Engen Gararges, Woolworths, shoprite and Spar Stores. Use your Easy Pay reference number as it appears on your Proof of Payment Slip.
- Post Office - Pay at the Post Office using your reference number as stipulated on your Proof of Payment Slip.
- Credit Card - Your Credit Card can be used at any Easy Pay point.
Should your account not be paid be the due date your account will be handed over for collection and your information will be provided to a Credit Bureau.